Wednesday 18 July 2007

Tuesday 17/07/07

OMG LOLZ...I got a tattoo.

Well, I've been thinking about it for like 20 minutes and while I was sitting at the gymnasium eating a cheeseburger I bought 20 minutes before, working on adding more fat to my rolls of fat, i decided to ask people what they thought of what I was going to get inked into the underside of my arm.
"Who Is Jackie Collins?", one of the personal trainers asked? The only book he has read is Boyz.
I asked the recptionist at my gym. "Oh Hollywood Wives is one of my favourite books ever! That one changed my life - for that summer I had in Mykonos anyway".
"Brave choice!" squealed my gym buddy, Gymbuddy (not his real name - his choice).

So... I downed a bottle of vodka, and went to the tattoo shop in Camden. It hurt. But I kinda liked the sting.

Now I have a tattoo that says JACKIE COLLINS on the underside of my arm. When I wobble it around, it kind of looks like...hmm...well a bunch of words wobbling on my white pasty skin.

I might post a pic when the scabs aren't bleeding anymore. It's been 3 days, and the blood won't stop coming.

No comments: